Re: Reduce width of single measure

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Re: Reduce width of single measure
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:42:49 +0100

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 01:34:21AM +0100, Thomas Morley wrote:

Grrrr, I wrote a reply yesterday, but _atain_ only replied to one person
instead of the list.

> >> Hi Frank,

> > It appears the text will be aligned to the head of the first note between <
> >>, so specify the upper of the two first: so, rather than <c des>, <des c>

Yes, the solution was so simple. It worked like a charm, thanks.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
I forbid any use of my email addresses with Facebook services.

Everyone wants your best. Don’t let them take it from you.