Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 22:17:26 +0100

Am 01.02.2012 11:45, schrieb Marc Hohl:
Am 01.02.2012 11:18, schrieb trevordixon:
Yes, I will upgrade it. 2.12 is what's in Ubuntu's repository, but I think an upgrade to 2.14 will be trivial. I'll do that soon. Will it almost always be desirable to use the latest LilyPond release, or would it benefit a lot of
people to be able to choose from multiple versions of LilyPond?

Great work!

If I were to decide, the latest stable and perhaps the latest unstable
would be great to work with...
I'd second this. To be able to choose from the latest stable and unstable release would be perfect. As long as this isn't possible, I'd suggest always to use the "latest stable release".

Best
Urs

Regards,

Marc