Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Experimental Web-based Lilypond Editor
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 11:33:11 -0600

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 9:52 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
> Frescobaldi has a heap more useful features though for serious use than this
> experimental website - that's not to disparage what is done here, it's a nice
> piece of work.
>
> The Implication that Mr Kulp made was basically not having to keep opening a
> PDF separately from the editor.

Frescobaldi looks nice (although the pdf preview didn't work for me),
I didn't mean to say anything against it. What I like about the web
app is that one needn't install anything. I personally use vim and a
shell script of my own for previewing. I wouldn't use either
Frescobaldi or the web app for myself, I just meant the web app is
great to give super-quick intro without having to install anything.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://jonathankulp.org