Re: Slashes in leadsheets

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Slashes in leadsheets
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:48:42 +0100

Hi,

2012/2/10 Robin Bannister <address@hidden>:
> Francisco Vila wrote:
>>

>>> Perhaps
>>> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-03/msg00705.html
>>> is of some use here?
>>

>> Thanks, I think yes, but I obtain Scheme errors.
>

> Maybe you can make do with the (cheap imitation) slash provided towards the
> end of the same thread? See simile.ly
>
> Cheers, Robin

how aboutthe code below?  Is there something wrong with it?
(Tested with "2.14.2" and "2.15.24")

\version "2.14.2"

\score {
  <<
    \chords {
            c2 c
      \repeat percent 4 { e4:m }
      \repeat percent 2 { e1 }
    }
    \new Staff \relative c' {
      c2 c
      e1 | e | e
    }

  \layout {
    \context {
      \ChordNames
      \consists "Percent_repeat_engraver"
      \consists "Slash_repeat_engraver"
      \override PercentRepeat #'Y-offset = #1
      \override PercentRepeat #'thickness = #0.35
      \override RepeatSlash #'Y-offset = #1
      \override RepeatSlash #'slope = #1
      \override RepeatSlash #'thickness = #0.35

  Harm