Re: Forcing whole notes to merge?

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Forcing whole notes to merge?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:50:48 +0000

On 19/02/12 15:49, David Kastrup wrote:
Alberto Simões<address@hidden>  writes:

On 19/02/12 15:34, David Kastrup wrote:
Alberto Simões<address@hidden>   writes:

Hello,

Is there any way to force two whole notes, from different voices, to
merge their head?

Uh what?  How would you figure out that they are from both voices?

I am not composing. I am transcribing a music, and I want to make it
look alike.

You can discuss how I know they belong to both voices :)

Anyway, is this possible? :)

You can blank out either note by changing stencil or putting a spacer
rest.  Or you can switch off Notecolumn collision detection, resulting
the note heads to be printed on top of one another.

Thank you. Will use a spacer. thank you