Re: printed stems in OS X vs Windows 7

From: Bryn Hughes
Subject: Re: printed stems in OS X vs Windows 7
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:45:09 -0500

I haven't tried this (silly, I know), but I will try tomorrow morning when I get to work. I'm starting to think that it IS the viewer. Would the PDF viewer actually affect the printout? I believe I was using Preview on the mac. Has anyone else had difficulties with this particular program?

Thanks to all for your responses!