Re: Fatal Error on Launching 2.15.31

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: Re: Fatal Error on Launching 2.15.31
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 17:58:22 +0100

On 3-3-2012 16:01, Eric wrote:
This may belong on the developer list- apologies.
Immediately after downloading and expanding 2.15.31 in the version appropriate for my Macintosh (10.7.3 Intel Duo) I got a crash reflected in my console with these message:

Apologies for the dump but not sure what to do with that! Seemed to deserve a report somewhere - if not here, again apologies, will forward to if and as I can.
Eric