Re: Build error. MergeFonts: Can't find font: feta11.pfb

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: Build error. MergeFonts: Can't find font: feta11.pfb
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 17:07:37 -0500

On 06/03/2012 4:03 PM, Nils wrote:
Hello,

The system is Archlinux and I'm building from AUR with this small
script. It does nothing special:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/li/lilypond-git/PKGBUILD

The git version does not build on my 64bit system anymore, however it does
build on my 32bit laptop. Both systems are arch linux with the same dependency
versions, at least as close as possible you can get with 32/64 bit differences.
I tried a few weeks ago and it was the same.

I am not sure about the real error since the build process is so insanely
verbose, especially in the font generation process.

This is at least the symptom and the only thing in the log with "error", except
the file error.something

Converting PostScript graphics to Type 1 font programs...
Cannot open
/var/abs/local/yaourtbuild/lilypond-git/src/lilypond-build/mf/out/feta11.pfb
The requested file, feta11.pfb, does not exist
MergeFonts: Can't find font: feta11.pfb
Called from...
emmentaler-11.pe: line 17
make[1]: *** [out/emmentaler-11.svg] Error 1

Additional information: No *11.pfb is existent. But all other font sizes.pfb
were generated correctly.

Nils

If you type make again multiple times, do you see the same problem or does the build eventually complete? What's your version of make?

Regards,
Julien