Re: Combining lyrics lines

From: coffer
Subject: Re: Combining lyrics lines
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 02:42:30 -0700 (PDT)

I think the easiest way is just to "recall" the first lyric line by using the
\context command:

\version "2.14.2"

<<
  \new Staff <<
    \new Voice = "a" { f'4 g' r2 | s1 }
    \new Voice = "b" { s1        | a'2 g' }

  \new Lyrics = "LineOne" \lyricsto "a" \lyricmode { may -- be }
  \context Lyrics = "LineOne" \lyricsto "b" \lyricmode { that the }

Greetings,
Heinz