Programming error: vertical alignment called before line breaking

From: J Ruiz
Subject: Programming error: vertical alignment called before line breaking
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 17:07:10 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running v2.14.2.

My multi-page book .ly is growing quite complex, pulling several "include" .ily files, where I've segregated individual scores.
However, most included .ily's don't compile separately, as many functions I reuse are only defined in the main .ly file.

A side-effect of this approach is that Lilypond's compile errors are increasingly difficult to trace and decypher when the error is sourced in the \include sub-files.  If I make a syntax error (i.e. missing bracket or what have you), what I typically get now is a failed compile run, where Lilypond stops compiling before generating .pdf, and no error msg is thrown.

I just discovered the following error listed in the compilation output, which I neglected to notice earlier, and now I can't figure out which of the last 3-5 .ily files I've added, may be causing it.  It compiles and the output seems OK, but I'd still like to fix my code to avoid this error and potential future troubles.

If anyone has a tip for me of specific commands that may be involved in this error, I'd appreciate the help.

Calculating line breaks...
Drawing systems...
Interpreting music...
Preprocessing graphical objects...
programming error: vertical alignment called before line breaking
continuing, cross fingers
Calculating line breaks...
Drawing systems...

Javier Ruiz-Alma