Re: How to get Glissando in front of a note

From: Mogens Lemvig Hansen
Subject: Re: How to get Glissando in front of a note
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:52:08 -0700

A beginner's approach to your problem:

I would make the grace note visible so that I can see what I'm doing.

There is a known issue with grace synchronization with multiple staves,
 http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/notation/special-rhythmic-concerns
search for "Known"

I would try just one staff to see if this is the problem.

If it is, add a (visible) grace note to the other staff as explained in the "Known Issues" section above.

If that's not enough, add the glissando in the other staff as well.

If that works, make things invisible one by one; otherwise ponder anew.

Regards,
Mogens

-----Original Message----- From: Frank Steinmetzger