New LilyPond scores

From: address@hidden
Subject: New LilyPond scores
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:42:38 +0200

Hey all,

I'm working on a project to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Debussy
études by writing a series of 12 companion pieces - one per étude.  My ensemble
has recorded two of them and I've put them on YouTube w/ a video that moves
through the LilyPond score in real time.

You can check it out via our website: http://www.ensemble101.fr.

The .ly files are freely available for those who want them (I'd have to do some
cleanup first, tho!) and they're all under the Creative Commons license.

Happy listening!
~Mike