Re: tie to note inside double backslashing voicing

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: tie to note inside double backslashing voicing
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 15:13:37 +0200

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 11:27 PM, trandrusiii <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi. The problem I am having now is different. When I attempt to add a hairpin
> decres the spacing of my entire piece gets corrupted. I've attached a
> screencap to illustrate. I would like the spacing to remain at 31 or 32
> pages.
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p33649921/spacingproblem.jpg spacingproblem.jpg

The diffference is so big after only adding a hairpin?  That's
definitely a bug.  Please create a tiny example (i.e. keep deleting
things from your source file while checking if adding hairpin changes
spacing.  The remaining code should be less than 30 lines long, maybe
even shorter) and submit a bug report
(http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html)

thanks,
Janek