extra repeat opening bar (related to \hideNotes?)

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: extra repeat opening bar (related to \hideNotes?)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:13:11 +0200

Hi LilyPonders,

unfortunately I'm not able to create a minimal example which reproduces the problem. Find attached a simplified version of my file.

The problem is in bar 20.
If you comment the line starting with \hideNotes, then the repeat bar is printed once instead of twice. This is a specific problem of layout: lilypond has not added a bar, in fact the MIDI plays correctly.

I guess I'm missing something, but I can't find it.
Could you please help me?

Thanks,
Federico