Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 113, Issue 99

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 113, Issue 99
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 17:16:03 -0500

Hi Ming,

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM, MING TSANG <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, David,  I asked the wrong question.  The right one: Can I just print the multiple of fifth's (or 10's) only - the in between nar number should be blank?

OK, I now see what you want.  For that you can do something like this:

\version "2.15.37"

\relative c' {
  \override Score.BarNumber #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
  \set Score.barNumberVisibility = #(every-nth-bar-number-visible 5)
  \repeat unfold 41 { c1 }
}

You can read more about this here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/notation/bars#bar-numbers
See "Printing bar numbers at regular intervals."

HTH,
David