Clickable table of contents

From: Álex R . Mosteo
Subject: Clickable table of contents
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 16:57:30 +0200

Hello everybody,

I've just recently started to use Lilypond. I'm interested in generating a
PDF with links from the ToC to each song (for use in a ebook reader).

I've managed to generate the ToC (manually) using the instructions in the
manual:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Table-of-contents

What I don't manage at all, and seem unable to find references to, is to
enable hyperlinking. In latex I would simply include the hyperref package.
This seems so straightforward that I think that I'm missing something
obvious.

Thanks for any pointers.

I would also be interested on how to get automatically a ToC entry for each
song, I'm currently doing it like this:

\tocItem \markup "Author - Song"
\bookpart {
  \header { title="Song" subtitle="Author" }

which causes some nagging duplication. But this is secondary anyway.

Thanks!