Re: musicxml2ly

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:37:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 12 May 2012, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

On Sun, 8 Apr 2012, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

The good news is that in many cases only a little editing of the .ly file is required to turn a bad conversion into a good one. For example, all lead sheets from Wikifonia that I have tried have the Chords printed below instead of above the staff.

I remember this had been fixed in one of the previous lilypond 2.15.x versions, but with musicxml2ly from Lilypond 2.15.37 I am still (again?) having this problem.

Same with 2.15.38

--

MT