Re: Dashed Stem

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Dashed Stem
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 08:31:56 -0500

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 7:32 AM, David Nalesnik <address@hidden> wrote:

I've come up with a simpler variant which makes use of the 'dashed-line function.  (I didn't use this initially because I couldn't figure out how to get the roundedness of the line segments to match the ordinary stem's and also because I wanted to ensure a full-length dash at top and bottom.)

Hmmm,  Setting 'blot-diameter like I did actually affects regular stems and the newly-drawn stems not at all...  So I guess the earlier method is the way to go.  (That is, unless there is a way to change the rounding of the 'dashed-line stencil, or if such things really don't matter!)  Those functions using 'round-filled-box could be tailored to match the capabilities of 'dashed-line.

Best,
David