Re: Source management tools for lilypond projects

From: Andriy Senkovych
Subject: Re: Source management tools for lilypond projects
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 14:13:14 +0300

Hi,

I'm using git as well to write notes for my ensemble and host them on
github[1]. There's at least one more person hosting notes there
(actually, contributing for the Mutopia project)[2] so I believe it's
pretty common to use a VCS tool of someone's choice. You may browse
the links and get the idea of how other people organizing their
workspace for lilypond and get useful bits out for yourself.

>> Now, sit down and await all flames from proponents of all the other tools!
>> Bazaar anyone? Or Subversion, CVS, whatever?

I'd stand for Mercurial here as it's a bit more solid solution on Windows.

 [1]: https://github.com/anatra/scores
 [2]: https://github.com/horndude77/open-scores
--
Thanks, Andriy Senkovych