Document use of alignAboveContext and alignBelowContext (issue 6353079)

From: PhilEHolmes
Subject: Document use of alignAboveContext and alignBelowContext (issue 6353079)
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 11:21:14 +0000

One suggestion, otherwise LGTM.  Thanks.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/diff/1/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely
File Documentation/notation/vocal.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/diff/1/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely#newcode1327
Documentation/notation/vocal.itely:1327:
One for Graham really, but it strikes me as wrong to add an example
showing what is effectively incorrect output.  I would have thought it
better to simply say the lyrics go below the bottom staff unless you
tell them explicitly where to go like this...

http://codereview.appspot.com/6353079/