Re: tunefl and other web services

From: @tiredpixel
Subject: Re: tunefl and other web services
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 22:17:44 +0100

On 11/07/12 22:09, @tiredpixel wrote:
On 11/07/12 15:38, Mike Blackstock wrote:
I have a Lilypond 'Cloud' web service to announce shortly as well, if anyone
wants to have a look.

It's at http://cloud.blackstockweb.ca - email login 'guest' password 'guest'

It's functional enough for people to be able to upload their Lilypond projects
and be able to work on them and show them remotely.

Cheers - Mike
PS - the girl? a friend - I got the idea after seeing this Debian linux ad:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_29YQGGYHw90/TFrnCsmnI_I/AAAAAAAAAXY/Kc11T499a-g/s1600/debian.jpg

Nothing wrong in using beauty to promote beautiful engraving, I say :)

Dear Mike,

Your service looks interesting; I'll certainly keep an eye out for it. Thank
you for taking the time to create it. :)

Peace,

My apologies; I mistakenly posted to the wrong list.

--
@tiredpixel
twitter.com/tiredpixel | github.com/tiredpixel