Re: Space inside a staff, between the lines

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Space inside a staff, between the lines
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:15:41 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nils" <address@hidden>
To: "lilypond-user User" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 11:00 AM
Subject: Space inside a staff, between the lines

Hello,

I forgot how to increase the spacing between the stafflines, inside a staff and can't find it again. I need this for partly done compositions to write the missing parts by hand.

\override StaffSymbol #'staff-space = #1.5

Nils

P.S. for the same purpose: How to deactivate the drawing of stems? Just transparent would be enough, the rhythmic spacing should stay as it is. These get in the way all the time :)

\override Stem #'transparent = ##t

Should do it. BTW, I don't know these off the top of my head and found them in the NR in 5 minutes. I got the first from the index for ossia staves, since I know these are small, and the second by searching for invisible. I've not tested either, but think they should work.

--
Phil Holmes