Re: Chord Inversion Problem.

From: pls
Subject: Re: Chord Inversion Problem.
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 19:30:32 +0200

Hi Alan,

c/e (which is actually the first inversion) doesn't work correctly in
chordmode. This is a known issue. But there is a workaround. I use two
different variables: one for the chords and one for the chord names (see
below). And I use this construct: c1:3.5.8^1 in chordmode. This way any
inversion can be defined, e.g.: c:maj7/e = c:3.5.7+.8^1

hth
patrick

\version "2.15.37"
accompaniment = {\easyHeadsOn \chordmode{
   c'1 c'/g %c'/e
  c1:3.5.8^1 } <e' g' c''>
}

chordSymbols = \chordmode{