RhythmicStaff issues in a snippet

From: Dominique Faure
Subject: RhythmicStaff issues in a snippet
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 16:39:00 +0200

Hi,
I released the following snippet in the LSR:
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=848

Sadly, it lacks some features I'd really like to have but couldn't
manage to provide (I hope some of you could help me to).

Having to give both the melodic and the rhythmic definitions is quite
cumbersome. Despite the RhythmicStaff is simplifying the process, how
could I make it display chord of dotted notes as single dotted notes?
Dots are kept unmerged. Is it a bug?

In the same mood, how could I take advantage of some variation of the
Ghost Voice snippet (http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=507) to
render pace changes only in the RhythmicStaff?

(for the record, I won't be reachable until until the middle of august)
--
Dominique