Re: Fermata with parenthesis

From: Daniel E. Moctezuma
Subject: Re: Fermata with parenthesis
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:47:04 -0700

As an additional note, maybe because of using 'TextScriptEvent on the function definition, I have to override on a TextScript object to successfully override any property on the parenUFermata object created.

Taking a look on how to override properties on an ordinary fermata object, it seems you have to use Script instead of TextScript to do the same, in other words, my function creates an object of a different type.

4. How can I achieve that? Using 'ScriptEvent nor 'Script, seems to help (is there any list of make-music properties somewhere?).

--
Daniel E. Moctezuma