Re: [Frescobaldi] Music view sometimes doesn't open

From: Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Re: [Frescobaldi] Music view sometimes doesn't open
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:02:11 +0200

Hi,

Unfortunately my skills are not enough to install Frescobaldi on a Mac but I
observed exactly the same behavior using Lilypond via jEdit. IMHO this points
towards some cause within the software that Frescobaldi AND JEdit are dependent
on. Though I don't have any idea which one.

I thought this might help to narrow down the cause for the described behavior.

Best regards,
Kai

... von unterwegs gesendet!