Re: how to update the makerhythm-snippet

From: Gilles
Subject: Re: how to update the makerhythm-snippet
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 23:28:55 +0200

I think only an LSR editor (like me) can do this. You want me to go ahead and delete it [snippet 390]?
Yes, please.
Done.

Thanks Phil.
Just a last thing that i cannot do myself :-(
As the snippet 654 refers to snippet 390, is it possible to replace, in
654, the sentence :
      "This snippet describes a function \changePitch which is an extension
       of snippet 390 ..."
by something like that (feel free to reword) :
      "This snippet describes a function <code>\changePitch</code>, to
repeatedly print a given rhythm with different notes. Its syntax is ..." ?

--
Gilles