Re: mac lion

From: macula
Subject: Re: mac lion
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:09:43 -0700 (PDT)

Useful information, thanks to everyone. I am leaning towards using the vim extensions that come bundled with LilyPond. No GUI but I suspect it would couple very nicely with the vim-LaTeX extensions.

Y.

I've never been able to get frescobaldi working on os x.  But I am enjoying the workflow with Elysium.  Outline view, pdf output as you edit, etc.  Plus, since it's an eclipse plugin, you get all the added benefits of an IDE, such as git/svn integration and other similar things.

Curt