Re: Mehrere Textzeilen geklammert & Akkordhinweise

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Mehrere Textzeilen geklammert & Akkordhinweise
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:47:24 +0200

2012/9/22 Hartmut Leister <address@hidden>:
> Hello everybody,
>
> On Fri, 21 Sep 2012 23:53 -0700 (PDT), eluze <address@hidden> wrote:
>> since this is an English speaking list I reply in English
> Oh, I am sorry. I totally forgot about this.
>
>> for the first question you should have a look at
>> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=265
> Thank you, that's it.
>
>> second question: do you mean  /^x/  as a TextScript above the note/chord?
> No thats' not quite, what I had in mind.
> I want to have some marks in the chord line indicating the accompaniment
> rhythm. E.g. the linked [1] song shows some "x" or "\times" to get the
> piano to play a march.
>
> Thank you already
> Hartmut
>
> [1] http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~harl/mail_halde/lilypond/Auf-auf.png
>
> --
> Hartmut Leister <address@hidden>
> Hofer Straße 58a, 04317 Leipzig
> 0175/8491877
> http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~harl
> --
> E-Mails richtig schreiben:
> http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~harl/email_nettiquette.php
> http://www-user.tu-chemnitz.de/~harl/gpg.php

Hi,

how about:

\version "2.16.0"

x =
#(define-music-function (parser location rhythm)(ly:duration?)
#{
        \once \override ChordName #'stencil =
          #(lambda (grob)
            (grob-interpret-markup grob (markup #:small "x")))
        r $rhythm
#})

<<
\new ChordNames
\chordmode  { s4 a \x 4 \x 4 \x 4 \x 2 \x 4 s }
\new Staff \relative c' {
        \key a\major
        \partial 4
        a4. e8 a4 cis8~ cis
        a2 a4 a8 cis
}

Please note: \x inserts a rest, the number after \x is its duration.
This will not work with "2.14.2", thanks David, it works now!

-Harm