Re: Misplaced grace note slur

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Misplaced grace note slur
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 06:40:31 +0200

seems to be a problem with the stem of the following note. Because
this stem is shorter lily places the slur different.

With your short example the following will work, I hope it is
sufficient with the whole, too.
With that change you get some strange artifacts at the next acciatura. I could avoid this by placing a \once before the override. You can check this but just copying the whole seconds measure.

Thanks for the help, with the additional \once it looks nice. Will have to read about Y-extent though...

Regards
Helge