Re: documentation download?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: documentation download?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 13:35:01 -0700

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 07:04:04AM +1100, Nick Payne wrote:
> On 11/10/12 23:18, Eluze wrote:
> > if you have good ideas how to
> > design this page better and make it more informative you are welcome
> > to send them as an enhancement request to the bug list!
>
> With previous versions, the downloadable PDFs could be accessed directly
> from the web page http://lilypond.org/manuals.html, but this is no
> longer the case.

I cannot recall the pdfs ever being on manuals.html, and a quick
check of
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/web/manuals
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/web/manuals
suggests that my memory is not flawed.  Are you thinking of the
doc tarball at
http://lilypond.org/all.html
?

oh, maybe you're thinking of the development page?
http://lilypond.org/development.html

- Graham