please help with updating old scheme code

From: TaoCG
Subject: please help with updating old scheme code
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 03:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

So, some years ago I wrote this code for an alternative method of displaying
chord symbols.
It still worked fine in 2.14 but not so in 2.16. I tried running convert-ly
but it didn't change anything.

Details and code can be found in this thread:
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/chord-symbols-as-plain-text-td32481.html

Apparently I have made an update to the code at some point, at least the
file I have been using until recently is somewhat different to the one in
that thread.
So here is the actual version:  chordsymbols.ly
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n134976/chordsymbols.ly>

I haven't done anything similar in scheme again so I only remember little of
what I did back then.
I'm posting this request for help here in hope that the things to change are
easy to spot for one of you experienced scheme-gurus.