Aligning Dynamic/Expressive Marks

From: Keehun Nam
Subject: Aligning Dynamic/Expressive Marks
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:10:27 -0500

Dear LilyPond users,

I know this is a novice question and I've tried what the document says to try but I don't thin its examples relate exactly to this situation although I'm sure it's been beaten into a pulp in previous discussions.

I need to align "poco sf" where the sf aligns with the note head. Right now, the note head is aligned with the left of the poco. I've tried \right-align{} but that doesn't fix it. I'm trying to avoid manual horizontal shifts because if I change the font/size then I'll have to readjust the shift.

Thanks very much,
Keehun