Acciaccatura messing with change of meter

From: Keehun Nam
Subject: Acciaccatura messing with change of meter
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:28:29 -0600

Dear lovely LilyPond community,

This is a conundrum: if I place an acciaccatura for the downbeat of the measure following a meter change, it seems to place the meter twice if it's in a score format (multiple staves).

Is there a way to fix this?

If I have a "solid" note before the acciaccatura on the downbeat and an acciaccatura afterwards, everything looks perfectly. If I don't have the acciaccatura, then it also lines up fine. It's the acciaccatura that's reprinting the meter. Is there a thing I can override? It seems like a bug.. I can't ever see an acciaccatura needing to be printed before a meter change.

Inline image 1

Thank you so much!
Keehun