Re: helper function that should take a list argument doesn't doanything

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: helper function that should take a list argument doesn't doanything
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 14:37:41 +0100

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchoł"
>> I had a 2-week old backup, and i managed to recover some files created
>> after the backup (unfortunately it seems that SSD drives fragment the
>> data heavily, and it makes recovery difficult).
>
> The simplest thing to do is buy a USB hard drive and copy all your data to
> it at least once a week.

Well, i used to have an SD card with a backup all the time with me,
but some weird things happen with it: when i reboot from Ubuntu to
Win7, my laptop doesn't see it at all.  I'm not sure whether it's the
card's fault, or the laptop's.

I also used to have a daily updated backup on my desktop, but when i
switched to linux i couldn't make the file sharing stuff to work
reasonably.

Of course, both of these problems can be worked around, but i was too
busy to spend hours investigating.  Too bad.

best,
Janek