Re: lyrics to music

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: lyrics to music
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:49:31 -0500

Hi Father Michael,

> Since no one can look at both simultaneously (unless someone's eyes move
> independently of each other) there will be a preference for one or the other
> depending on one's chief focus.
> My sympathy will be to have the lyrics more readable.

So you're going to write out the music multiple times, each beamed differently
to suit the different syllabic structures of each verse?
As an engraver of a lot of multi-verse vocal music, I'm definitely glad I'll
never have to face that nightmare…
But I'm glad to hear you've settled on the answer you were looking for.  =)

All the best,
Kieren.