RE: Marks above and below simultaneously

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: Marks above and below simultaneously
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:54:39 +0000

Bump. Can anyone help me with this?

DR

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Rosen
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 6:31 PM
To: address@hidden

OK, I think I've mostly figured this out:

\version "2.16.1"

marks = {
  \tempo "Tempo"
  s1 \mark \default
}

\new Score <<
  \new Staff <<
    \new Voice { c''1 c'' }
    \new Voice { \marks }

  \new Dynamics \with {
    \consists "Metronome_mark_engraver"
    \consists "Mark_engraver"
  } { \marks }

The only problem now is that metronome mark is aligned with the start of the
music instead of the time signature. I'm guessing this has something to do with
the fact that it's in a Dynamics context--can someone tell me how to fix it?

DR