Re: Note duration line (contemporary)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Note duration line (contemporary)
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 06:58:58 +0100 (CET)

> I put a bit more work on it.  [...]

Very nice!  I haven't followed the thread intensively, but looking at
the image, I would like to have one minor improvement (probably as an
option in case other users don't like this): Similar to a tie, there
should be a small horizontal line before a note at the very beginning
of a staff if there was a line break.  In other words, I'm missing a
small horizontal line before the `a natural' in (pseudo) bar 7 and two
horizontal lines before the `d' and `e' in (pseudo) bar 21.

    Werner