output to a single, unwrapped, one-"line" PNG ?

From: Bric
Subject: output to a single, unwrapped, one-"line" PNG ?
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 07:08:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all

Is there a way to have lilypond output to a very long, skinny PNG image with a
one-"line" score?

In other words, no wrapping or line breaking — bar after bar laid out
horizontally, to the very end (and, of course, only one instance of Clefs, Time
Signature, Key — at the very beginning)

The word "line" is in quotes, because I have a piano score, with two staffs,
obviously, and I am referring to the TWO staffs as "one line"

TIA!