Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction notset"warn

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Resolving "cannot resolve rest collision: rest direction notset"warnings
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 06:27:21 +1100

On 20/12/12 02:54, Arle Lommel wrote:
Thanks.

The (probably deserved) chastisement aside, finding things in the documentation does require knowing how to find them. Finding even obvious things in the documentation isn't always easy if you don't already know what to look for. As I had spent some time earlier looking for this and not found it, I can only state that it wasn't also terribly easy for me to find either.

I created a PDF portfolio of the 2.16 docs that contains the PDF docs for extending, internals, learning, notation, snippets, usage, and web, with a searchable index that allows searching across all those docs at once. It can be downloaded from http://www.users.on.net/~njpayne/music/lilydoc-2.16.0.pdf.

I suppose I should make a portfolio for 2.16.1 now that has been released...

Nick