re: png export width

From: Kevin Patrick Barry
Subject: re: png export width
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 17:24:57 +0000

Thank you for responding.

My files compile with no errors.  Perhaps we are using different versions of LilyPond? I am on 2.16.1.  I made no alterations to line-width in any of the files linking to the style file.

I found that if I set a margin of 0.5\mm on the left that it corrects the width of the .png to 4800 pixels.  I have no idea why it behaves like this.

Kevin

when I use your settings I get a warning

/warning: margins do not fit with line-width, setting default values/

is your run ok?

Eluze