shorthand for "force display of chord name"?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: shorthand for "force display of chord name"?
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 15:59:21 -0500

Hi all!

I generally have \set chordChanges = ##t in my scores, so that chord names are
"displayed only at the start of lines and when the chord changes". However,
there are some times when I want to force a chord name to appear, regardless of
the chordChanges setting. I'd love a shorthand for this — say, c:min7 c:min7!,
analogous to how ! is used to force the display of accidentals.

Is there already something like this?
If not, how difficult would it be to implement this feature?

Thanks!
Kieren.