RE: LilyPondXs

From: Kristina Vuckovic
Subject: RE: LilyPondXs
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 07:43:29 +0100

Thanks everyone for the help - I think I'll start with Mutopia Project as
Sven suggested :)

Kristina

Looking briefly at what NooJ seems to do, I assume you want to get access to
a music corpus in Lilypond format to do some analysis on.
Carlo has already suggested a possible way of translating scanned files to
Lilypond notation. However, there is also the Mutopia Project
(http://www.mutopiaproject.org) that contains quite a lot of music in
Lilypond format. Maybe that can get you started?

--
Sven Axelsson