Re: accidental too far away from notehead

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: accidental too far away from notehead
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:21:13 +0100 (CET)

> Actually, after some thinking, I believe that the accidental of the
> lowest note should be actually nearer to the note head even if it is
> part of a chord.
>
>   \relative c' {
>     <\tweak Accidental.X-offset #2.5 eis gis' cis eis gis>2
>   }

Now a technical question regarding the X-offset: In the above tweak, I
have to move the accidental to the right because X-offset gets applied
relative to the position computed by lilypond.  What I really like to
have is a macro

  X = \tweak Accidental.X-position #0

so that the accidental gets positioned horizontally as if the note
were not part of a chord.  However, there is no `X-position' property,
as far as I can see.

Ideas?

    Werner