Re: The alignment of staves / systems

From: Rustik
Subject: Re: The alignment of staves / systems
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:21:52 -0800 (PST)

Federico Bruni-5 wrote
> The attached file tries to mimic a bit your example.

In the attached file distance between bottom system and the bottom edge of
the page is different. On the second page there is small distance. On the
first page — medium. And on last page distance between bottom system and the
bottom edge of the page is very big. I would like to have the same distance
between bottom system on the page and the bottom edge of the page on all
pages.
I am sorry. I guess I'm not accurately stating my thoughts. Sorry for my bad
English.
I'll try again. I want what two extreme systems (top and bottom) on each
page are have the same distance (space) to the edge of the page (top and
bottom) on all pages.