RE: tupletSpannerDuration

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: tupletSpannerDuration
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:51:20 -0800

Mr. Payne:

My thanks to you and Mr. Kastrup for addressing my inquiry.

Please check my understanding. The “1” and the “4” refer to a quarter note, the span over which the command “\times 2/3” acts. Therefore, in the example (attached) the tuplets are in the span of a quarter note. If I had wanted the tuplets over the spam of a 16th note, I would use “1” and “16.” Am I correct?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Mark