Re: context and lilypond

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: context and lilypond
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:51:18 +0100

Am 2013-01-20 um 19:39 schrieb Stefan Thomas:

> Dear Henning,
> thanks for Your explanations, but I couldn't manage a working piece of code,
> untortunately.
> As You suggested, I've saved Your code as t-lilyfilter.tex. In which folder
> shall I store it?

As long as you're testing: in your project folder.
Later you might want to move it to a generic location e.g.
texmf-local/tex/context/third/lilyfilter/t-lilyfilter.tex

> And where in the file should be the line "\usemodule[lilyfilter]"?

Somewhere before \startlilypond

> I've tried it with the following code:
>
> \setupoutput[pdftex]

You normally don’t need that.

> \setupbodyfont[plr,11pt]
> \mainlanguage[de]
> \language[de]

If you set german as mainlanguage, you don’t need to switch to german.

>  \usemodule[lilyfilter]
> \starttext
> \title{Title}
> This is some text
> \startlilypond
> \relative{c4 d e f g1 }
> \stoplilypond
> \stoptext

Otherwise this should work so far.

What’s your problem? Which ConTeXt distribution (TeX Live? Standalone?) and
version? What did you call (texexec = MkII or context = MkIV?) What were the
error messages?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle