Four piano snippets

From: Curt
Subject: Four piano snippets
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 18:43:16 -0800

Hi, I am very torn about how to notate a piano figure of a simple piano prelude I wrote.  Below are four screenshot snippets of the figure in question (the entire prelude is made up of such figures).  Can someone help recommend the best approach or suggest an improvement?  I can forward source for any of them if anyone needs it.

Thanks,
Curt

#1 - what I started with, but it just takes up so much space (four bars in)

#2 - treble clef (sample of those four bars in a different file)

#3 - bass clef

#4 - tremolos, with four additional bars