Re: Don't engrave measure symbol

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: Don't engrave measure symbol
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 12:05:45 +1100

On 21/02/13 10:25, Thomas Morley wrote:
2013/2/20 Robert Schmaus <address@hidden>:
So, if you would like to use a certain example from the
documentation, click on it and check out that code.
BTW, for me this doesn't work no longer with our official documentation.
At least, it doesn't work out of the box.
Though, it works with
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/notation-big-page.html

Can someone confirm?

Works ok for me with Chrome on Linux. Clicking on any of the musical examples loads the ly code for the example.

Nick