Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:25:27 +0100

2013/2/26 Noeck <address@hidden>
> is absolutely fantastic, but some people's aversion to anything which
> looks at all technical seems unsurmountable to me (although I'd love
> to be proven wrong; … )
According to my experience, this just needs people talking and
explaining. I taught LilyPond to users who have never programmed and do
not use their keyboard much (used to GUI applications). They would never
read the docs in order to understand it. But after explaining LilyPond
for 30 min, they can use it and are actually excited that it works.

That's why, IMO, a well crafted series of screencasts would attract many new users.
It's in my long TODO list